Diarrhea, which we often encounter in our daily life, especially in children, can sometimes lead to serious health problems. When we look at the number of children who died due to diarrhea, we see serious figures. Sometimes this painful discomfort affects children’s life negatively. Malnutrition, unclean waters, living in unhealthy environments and nonhygienic environments are the main factors in the development of diarrhea. Severe diarrhea is more common in children younger than 7 years old. In situations followed by nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain you should immediately go to doctor.
What are the solutions for diarrhea?
- Boiled potatoes are among the essentials for controlling diarrhea.
- Pudding or pudding wirth rice flour is very beneficial.
- Diarrhea will be very good if you give the child boiled ginger water with honey.
- Lemon juice has strong antibacterial properties in diarrhea treatment. Bring lemon juice to the child, add some water and sweeten it with honey and notice the effect.
- Peach is a very good for diarrhea.
- Boiling and drinking of rose petals also stops diarrhea.
- Considering the benefits of bacteria in yoghurt to the intestines, we can say how positive the effect is in cases such as diarrhea.
- Foods rich in fiber should be consumed.
- Banana should be eaten.
- Blackberry stops diarrhea.
- Raspberry leaves are boiled and drunk.
- If sage is boiled and drunk, it stops diarrhea.
- If barley water is boiled and drunk, it stops diarrhea.
- After grating the orange peels, mix them with a glass of hot water and let your child drink it. It will appear to be good for the infection in the intestine.
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon into a glass of warm water. This mixture will be effective in cutting off the diarrhea of the child.
- Give plenty of water to the child because the water loss in the body can cause the child to run down and endanger his/her life.
- Honey syrup with warm water will cause positive effect when consumed.
- You can help stopping diarrhea by adding carob powder to the baby’s formula. However, you should be very careful when using this in babies, it should not be consumed frequently.
- Boiling rice and giving the mash to the child is one of the most effective ways for diarrhea.
If the diarrhea does not stop with food supplements and if there is a fever, you should take the child to a doctor.